The Agricultural Society TERRA RICA, Lda, which is headquartered at Av. José Saramago, Ed. Motorsal, 7580-713 Alcácer do Sal – Portugal, has prepared this Statement to describe its practices regarding the collection, use, storage, transfer and other individually identifiable information (Personal Data).
Unless otherwise specified, TERRA RICA is responsible for processing the personal data described in this Statement.
1. What Personal Data does TERRA RICA collect and how is it used?
1.1 Legal basis
• The users of the online store;
1.2 What Personal Data is collected and used by TERRA RICA?
• Personal Information and contact information. This includes: Name and Surname, E-mail address, Phone number, IBAN and Fiscal Data for billing.
1.3. How does TERRA RICA use Personal Data?
TERRA RICA uses the Personal Data listed above, in accordance with the law, for the following purpose:
• To pass invoices of orders made in the online store;
2. How TERRA RICA stores Personal Data and who can access it?
TERRA RICA maintains an automatic registration of your Personal Data when required.
The people and entities that may have access to your Personal Data are:
• The administrative services of TERRA RICA, located at Rua Gorgel do Amaral, No. 6 1 ° Esq, 1250-119 Lisboa – Portugal;
• Sub-contracted service providers like transport services.
When TERRA RICA hires a service provider for the processing of Personal Data on its behalf, it will choose a subcontractor that will provide sufficient guarantees regarding appropriate technical and security measures for the management of this information and will oblige the subcontractor to act on behalf of TERRA RICA and under instructions from TERRA RICA.
3. Confidentiality and Security
TERRA RICA stores personal data securely and therefore will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against the unauthorized or illegal use of Personal Data and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or illegal destruction of Personal Data.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information, TERRA RICA maintains physical and electronic security standards including encryption, access passwords and administrative procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data.
Only a limited number of people in our organization are authorized to access, delete or modify your data. These measures aim at continuously ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data.
Administrative services or any of our contractual partners who have access to your data to provide services to TERRA RICA are obliged by contract to keep such information confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than the achievement of the contractual objectives with TERRA RICA.
4. Preservation of Personal Data
TERRA RICA will maintain your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements, and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this Statement, as indicated above.
If you would like any additional information, please contact us for firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your Rights
In accordance with the law, you have the right to:
• Access your Personal Information;
• Correct or remove incorrect Data;
• Oppose the treatment of your Personal Data;
• Restrict the use of your Personal Data by TERRA RICA;